Thursday, June 18, 2015

Latest Videos On My Youtube Channel

Hello Ladies. Lately I have been rushing to get a few videos up before baby girl arrives. When she gets here I will more than likely go on a little hiatus to enjoy being with my family and that's it. I might upload a few short videos and write a few short  blog post but no promises. I am currently 38 weeks pregnant. I feel great! According to my family I look like I am ready to have this baby lol. I have definitely filled out and you can see it in my face. My cheeks and nose are very plumped lol but its fine with me! =) I am spending the remaining time before baby arrives getting things ready, reading, relaxing and enjoying my husband and son. Below are a few videos you might have missed on my channel. Feel free to like, comment and share. I hope you all are doing well. May God bless you all. Grace and Peace!








No comments:

Post a Comment