Monday, May 25, 2015

Full Pregnancy Workout :Cardio and Strength Training

Hello Ladies!

I wanted to share this information with you over a month ago but I am just now able to find the time to make this post. So I posted my pregnancy strength training routine a while back and now I am ready to share with you what I do for cardio besides going out to walk and play with my son. I have went back and forth trying to find a cardio routine that could get my heart rate up without jumping around and I found it. I usually alternate cardio and the strength training routine. I do both 3 times a week and I make adjustment depending on how I feel. I recently moved at last minute notice so I have not been as consistent  for the last week and a half. Packing and running around with Ian was enough or me but I am hoping to start back being more consistent again. I am almost 35 weeks.

Cardio: 3 times a week
Strength Training: 3 times a week

2 comments:

  1. Goodness, I need to start doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really made a difference in this pregnancy compared to my last. Fewer aches and more energy. I hope u like it. U can modify however you need to.

    ReplyDelete