Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Today's Outfit


Tan! Tan! Tan! =)

I do not have a lot of clothes because I’m still in the process of building a modest wardrobe.  I go shopping for a few items maybe once every 2 months. I bought this outfit 2 months ago and it is one of my favorites!! I try to wear it all the time LOL. My recent acquired love of tan inspired this outfit. I just put together 2 different shades of tan. My goal was not to match but compliment the shades. This is one of my most expensive outfits. Most of my clothes are “thrifted” or hand me downs.             



I put my hair in 2 pigtails and tied it down with a scarf to protect my hair from the elements until I got to work. (unofficial length =])


Flower, Walmart $3
Blue Jean Jacket, Walmart $5
Long Razor back dress, Forever XXI $20


5 comments:

  1. I love that top and the hair looks gorgeous as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kendra! Your hair is always so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I wish it was "always" cute :) You just see the pics on my good hair days lol :)

      Delete
    2. LOL Kendra! Your beautiful in general! =)

      Delete