Monday, August 6, 2012

Love!

Dear Veronica,
Everyone will not have the same fervor and be as zealous as you are about Jesus but stay encouraged. Allow your light to shine. Stand firm for holiness and do it all out of love.
P.S. Remember where you started?
Love,
Veronica

Lately I have been telling myself this often because I get sad when I reflect on politics and people’s decision to compromise their Christian beliefs (even those close to me). No matter what I have hope because I know what God has brought me from.
We have to remember that this is not a time to be critical but a time to LOVE!!  Stay encouraged my sister of the faith!! Stand FIRM on God’s word. Strive to have more fervor and be more zealous and most importantly do it all out of love!! =)




“In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.” Matthew 5:16



3 comments:

  1. YES love covers a multitude of sin. We must love, love and love some more. I like to think about how much Jesus was ridiculed and talked about by the multitudes yet so many times the bible says that when he looked on them, He was "moved with compassion". I want to be that way too. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to be "moved with compassion" also no matter what happens. I want to love more and more like Jesus does!! Amen Amen Kendra!! =)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for your words of encouragement!

    ReplyDelete