Saturday, August 11, 2012

Today's Outfit!! =)

Here is a cute and simple outfit I wore to work a few days ago. =)
(please excuse the picture quality)


Flower Wal-mart $3 (worn in previous post)
Black shirt “hand me down”
Long Khaki skirt “Thrifted” $3

I posted a few weeks ago about how God has convicted me to dress more modest. I thought now would be the perfect time to talk about some goals to keep me on track:

1. I really want to wear more  blouses that are more “flowy” and flattering

2. I’m in the process of finding shirts or under shirts that have a higher neckline

3. I also would like to find a few cardigans to go over the top of my shirts with shorter sleeves

I will give a follow-up post on any findings 

Please feel free to comment with any suggestions ladies!! = )



2 comments:

  1. Your outfit is so adorable! I love it! I am apostolic pentecostal and I found your blog via Natural With Kendra where she featured you! I blog as well at Blue Eyed Beauty Blog.

    Thrift stores are the best place on earth! I have found so many cardigan and skirts there it's crazy!

    It is always encouraging to hear that another girl is taking the challenge to dress more modestly! Really, it is a challenge in todays world because even if you find the clothes there are people who make fun of you for the way you dress or who put you down because you don't dress like them. Have heart and know there are those of us who do dress modestly and we are honering God through our modest dress!

    I have subscribed to your blog via email and look forward to seeing new posts!

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen,

    Thanks for the compliment and I'm so glad that you found my blog!=)There might be some challenges with dressing modestly but knowing that I am honoring God is enough for me =)!Stay encoureged! =)

    ReplyDelete