Saturday, April 25, 2015

Modest OOTD for a Beautiful Sunny Day

Hello Ladies!

Here is another modest outfit idea. I wear this often even when I am not pregnant. An over sized dress with a belt can go a long way! I have not bought maternity clothes for either pregnancy. My tip to those who need bigger clothes during pregnancy is to buy over sized dresses and blouses so after pregnancy you can just add a belt to create shape. Today our son and I went for a walk, splashed in some puddles, went to the chapel to play the piano and went to the pool. Ian was so tired after that he ate lunch and went straight to sleep. We really enjoy being outside and enjoying the fresh air! It always puts me in a better mood. By the way I am 30 weeks and 2 days pregnant in this video.  I hope you find this video helpful! Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Veronica, this look is incredibly cute! We are planning to expand our family this year. This would be very comfortable to wear for baby #4! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you like it!
      How exciting! Something like this would be super comfortable during your pregnancy!

      Delete