Monday, March 30, 2015

Revisiting the Wash and Go! (Time for a change)

Hello beautiful ladies!

Does this happen to you? I often get so busy that I put feeling young and beautiful on the back burner. Maybe it's OK to do that sometimes while you are in the process of trying to manage your time better but I will let months go by. I am a wife, mother and I work from home part time. These are my priorities but I'm still only 22 lol and I do not enjoy that enough. Rather you consider yourself young or old, you are beautiful and deserve to feel good about yourself. Take care of yourself! You were created in your Father's image! I try to remember that. I struggle with this but as a start of a change I decided to bring back my kinks. Oh how I missed them! I like my twist but I wanted something different. Don't worry...I'm not being reckless with my hair. I know I said  the wash and go is not good for me as a consistent regimen in this video  but BUT thanks to my hormones my hair is shedding very little so I do not get many tangles.  It worked out perfectly! So here is how I did my wash and go this time.

1. I took down my loose twist.
2. I Removed tangles.
3. I applied, conditioner, gel and oil to 4 sections.
4. I put my hair in a low pony and blew my hair dry( to help stretch my hair).
5. When it was mostly dry I took my hair out of the pony tail and finished drying my hair.

Below are the results! I wore it for 3 days. My husband really like it and our son Ian could not keep his hands out of my hair lol. I'm going to do my wash and go again for the rest of the week then maybe try something different or give my hair a break and go back to my twist. We will see.


DAY 1 (not much volume but pretty stretched)



DAY 2 (My favorite! Not as much length but I love the volume and it is the perfect amount of stretch)

 After playing outside with Ian. Check out my 26 weeks and 3 days belly!

DAY 3 (last day) 


Have A Happy Monday! =)




No comments:

Post a Comment