Sunday, March 1, 2015

Stop By "The Feet Suite" @ The LUV Conference 2015

Hello Ladies!

If you plan on attending the LUV Conference March 5-6 2015 in San Marcos, Texas be sure to stop by my mother in love's booth to "Restore your soles at The Feet Suite".

Natural Skin Care Products

If you enjoy healthy beauty products like I do then you might be interested in her handmade sugar face & body scrub and her whipped body butter that are both infused with Young Living Essential Oils.

Our household currently use:
1) Therapeutic Sugar Face & Body Scrub infused w/ lavender essential oil 
* It is sensitive enough for my son's eczema prone skin. I use it weekly to exfoliate the dead skin during his bath. I love how soft it leaves his skin.
* I have used it to exfoliate my face and eczema spots on my back I obtained during this pregnancy. It has really helped to brighten up the dark spots on my face and back.




2) Whipped Body Butter infused w/ essential oil
* I am currently trying it out as part of my son's eczema treatment 
* It is the last layer I use because it does a great job at helping his skin retain moisture
*I also use this butter to help prevent stretch marks and brighten the few I have from previous pregnancy.
*It feels and smells great! I always look forward to using it. The lavender essential oil is very relaxing so it's perfect for bed time for my son.


Other Products & Services @ The Feet Suite
1) Anointing roll on oil infused with essential oil
2) Anointed prayer cloths
3) Vita flex technique
4) Zyto compass scanning


Checkout the flyer below for more information. If you are interested in seeing how you can improve your health, reduce stress, reduce pain, lose weight or improve your skin then you should see what The Feet Suite has to offer. These products and service will make a great gift for your love ones. 

If you would like for her to attend your next church event, conference or interested in her products and will not be able to attend the LUV conference feel free to contact her. Her info. is at the bottom of the flyer.



Have a Happy &Healthy Day

No comments:

Post a Comment