Sunday, February 22, 2015

A Very Special Day: My Hubby's B-day/ 2nd Wedding Anniversary 2015

Happy Sunday!

This weekend my husband and I celebrated his birthday and our 2nd wedding anniversary. I praise God that my husband is a healthy, handsome, athletic 23 year old! We hung out all week end, I made him a delicious heart shaped lemon cake with a butter cream glaze, gave him a card I made with a letter and some scriptures for him to keep in his bible and I ordered him a gym bag but gave it to him early since I knew he could use it on his internship out of town working as a trainer for his college track team. Thank you Lord for blessing my husband with another birthday and another wedding anniversary! I pray for many many many more years and the opportunity to serve you more in each year.

Thinking back I always said that I would never get married but then I met this tall, handsome, chocolate man who totally changed my mind. I am willing to submit to him because he submits to Jesus!

Veronica Boudreaux <3

2011-2012





2013

 2014





2015

2 comments: