Thursday, August 16, 2012

Back to school

Fall Classes begin in just 4 days!  I have been so busy I did not notice the time fly by so fast. I am going into my sophomore year of college unsure about my career plans so I really need to focus =o!! With classes starting back up my biggest challenge is *gasp TIME MANAGEMENT!! The 3 things that I had the most trouble juggling in the past was fitness, school, and work, BUT I have a plan =)!
1.       I will be planning out my meals at least a week in advance.
2.       I will come up with a more consistent workout regimen
3.       I will record when I have to go to work and class(including studying and homework due dates) on a calendar and then fit my workout schedule into that
(After a few weeks of class I can learn the flow of things and plan out a schedule accordingly)
I know right! A few basic time management skills that I should have put to use long ago Ha Ha =)! Well, I definitely plan to use them now!
Gonna be a Busy Bee

2 comments:

  1. Have a great school year! Enjoy the process, and if you ever need any help or advice, don't hesitate to contact me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok thanks Rita! You helped so much already!I will certainly keep that in mind =)=)

    ReplyDelete